|06 April 2016|
|Previous Version||Next Version|
|v1.5 on the official forums|
Newly added[edit | edit source]
- Rise of Dragons!
- All players will get a Dragon Egg which appears below their castle.
- The Dragon will go through the egg and youth phase before growing large enough to help players in battle!
- The more you feed your dragon, the more damage it will do.
- Dragons attack all enemies and structures on an entire castle floor.
- Magic Beanstalk
- Players can now plant and grow a Magic Beanstalk. When it’s big enough, Workers can climb the beanstalk to search for treasure.
- Players will pick from three missions for their worker to carry out, and each mission has different rewards
- Brand New Heroes
- All new Epic level heroes will be joining us in the Monster Lands!
- Alliance Video Recording
- After an Alliance battle concludes, players will get the video of all of their failed defense battles. They will be given playback, share, and report functionality.
- Internal Alliance Battles
- Players can start battles within the Alliance Chat window. Fellow alliance members can accept the request and attack the player who sent the battle request.
- The player that accepts the request will not lose any troops, Hero HP, or Mana. The defender won’t lose any resources.
- New Leaderboards
- Three new leaderboards: “Country Alliance Leaderboard,” “Country Champion Leaderboard,” and "Hotshot Leaderboard"
- Within each country (dependent on flag chosen by alliance), Alliances will be ranked according to Medal Count. This will be updated in real time.
- The “Country Champion” leaderboard will be comprised of the Top1 player from each country. This leaderboard will refresh once per week.
- With the new country specific leaderboards, players will now only be able to change their flag once.
- The Hotshot Leaderboard features new players that have gotten tons of medals while still at lower levels.
- Sam’s Treasure – Heroes Only!
- Players can only use heroes to attack Sam’s Castle
- Players can use the Dragon, Magic, Heroes and consumables, but they can’t use troops
- Five new background themes for sale
- Each fight in an Alliance Battle will display the amount of Bloodstones, Points, and Alliance Contribution you can get if you win the battle.
Extended Content[edit | edit source]
- Thirty Brand New Campaign Levels!
- Chase Sam down in brand new PVE levels.
- Level 20 Throne Unlocked
- With the new Throne level cap also comes new structure level caps, plus a brand new structure: the Dragon Tower!
- Alliance Battle Points Rewards
- After one week of Tourneys end, all players in alliances that got enough Tourney Points that week will get rewards.
- The more points your alliance gets, the more Hero Shards and Bloodstones you can get.
- New daily mission that gives double rewards on the first three PvP battles per day!
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Blocked Alliances will receive a notice after being blocked.
- Announcement text will now display in an easier to read format.
- New chat character limit is now 120 characters.
- Minimum number of alliance members needed to start an Alliance War now set to three.
- Matching for Alliance Battles will now take a maximum of one hour. The longer you wait, the greater possibility of uneven matchmaking.
- Fixed the problem with unresponsive buttons in the Battle Resources interface
- Fixed the bug caused by Heroes with passive HP restoring skills that cause enemy units to attack nothing.